Marie Antoinette Corbières 2020
- Wine - Aubert & Mathieu Corbières
- Country - France
- Region - Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage - 2020
- Grape Varieties - 60% Grenache, 40% Syrah
- ABV - 14%
- Tasting Note - Savoury nose. Toasted flavours of walnuts and rye sourdough and tamari. A really umami wine with the salty, sharp tang of umeboshi (fermented) plums. Rustic tannins and a firm, full finish. Medium-bodied and elegant.
- Great with - For sophistication pair with blanquette de veau or for a more casual meal try veggie burritos.