Respiro Clarete 2020
- Wine - Cabeças do Reguengo Respiro Clarete Red blend
- Country - Portugal
- Region - North Alentejo
- Vintage - 2020/2021
- Grape Varieties - Blend of 14 varieties
- ABV - 12%
- Natural, Vegan, Low Sulphites
- Tasting Notes - Freshness, refinement and the most unique wine in our portfolio. Where red & white grapes work as a team to create our Portuguese, Alentejo mountains claret. As the name Respiro means “Breath” it suggests the brightness & refreshing mouth watering character. With a lighter colour, silky smooth tannins & almost salivating acidity. A phenomenally drinkable & savoury wine that incites you to drink more, without the weight of the alcohol. Light savoury red. A beauty!
- Great with - BBQ or grilled oily fish, such as sardines, mackerel & salmon. Intense hard cheeses & sharing boards with olives & dry meats. Paprika flavours in your dishes as well as sumac sour spice! A very versatile food friendly wine.