Minervois la Livinière 2017
- Wine - Aubert & Mathieu Minervois
- Country - France
- Region - Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage - 2017
- Grape Varieties - 70% Syrah, 10% Mourvedre, 10% Grenache, 10% Carignan
- ABV - 14.5%
- Tasting Note - Big, structure and flavour. Aniseed, inky deep fruit and menthol, gunflint. Fragrant lavender and high notes of spice and florals soar above the savoury density. Very much Minervois. Rated 90/100 by 'Decanter' & 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson. Richly Textured and Full-Bodied.
- Great with - Pair with a juicy burger or truffled Gorgonzola.