Terroir Terrasses du Larzac 2019
- Wine - Aubert & Mathieu Red
- Country - France
- Region - Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage - 2019
- Grape Varieties - 50% Mourvedre, 25% Syrah, 25% Grenache
- ABV - 12.5%
- Tasting Note - Gorgeous hibiscus and cinnamon perfume over sumptuously ripe fruit. Vibrant fruit and spice and an explosion of flavour with acid tension. Orange peel, ripened raspberry and red cherries layered over a raft of rugged but polished, dry tannins. Richly Textured and Full-Bodied.
- Great with - A rich and delicious partner with Osso Bucco, Black olives & Porchetta gnocchi.