Domaine Combe Blanche Minervois Calamiac 2017
- Wine - Guy Verlancker Minervois
- Country - France
- Region - Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage - 2017
- Grape Varieties - Syrah, Carignan, Mourvèdre, Grenache
- ABV - 14.5%
- Tasting Note - Another brilliant wine from Guy Vanlancker, this wine shouts of its place so beautifully and with no little complexity. Always with a whiff of the garrigue, wild herbs, rosemary, fennel and lovely wild black fruits, blackberry, damson, myrtle and loganberry. There is a lovely cut to this wine, generously proportion, sleek and rich, with cracking aromatics, unencumbered by any oak influence. An absolute joy.
- Great with - Charcuterie, spiced vegetable dishes.