Gnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel 2019
- Wine - Old Vine Zinfandel
- Country - USA
- Region - Lodi, California
- Vintage - 2019
- Grape Varieties - 82% Zinfandel, 18% Petite Syrah
- ABV - 14.5%
- Tasting Note - Gnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel is made using grapes sourced from gnarled 35-80 year old head trained vines. As some of the oldest vines in California, the fruit produced is exceptional, intense and full-flavored. This intrepid Old Vine Zinfandel has a gnarly core of rich, jammy blackberries and mocha flavours with layers of spice and vanilla balanced by complex French and American oak toast.
- Great with - Try pairing this bold wine with braised short ribs, chicken enchiladas or dark chocolate.